Beach Game properties
|Layout||5 x 3|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
Beach™ Game Rules
- Beach™ is a 5-column, 20-line game featuring Free Waves, Wild substitutions and the Octopus wild.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), 1-10 bet levels and different coin values.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Bet line wins are multiplied by the number of coins bet per bet line.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- Wild symbols can appear only on columns 1, 2, 4, and 5, and substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols and the Octopus Wild symbol.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- The Octopus Wild is a Wild symbol and it also has the ability to swap symbols to create a higher total win.
- The Octopus Wild symbol appears only on column 3 and substitutes for all symbols except Scatter symbols and Wild symbols.
- To create the highest possible total win, the Octopus Wild has the ability to swap the positions of any 2 symbols on adjacent positions on columns 2, 3, and 4 (excluding its own position).
- When the Octopus Wild finds a swap combination that gives the highest possible total win, it swaps those 2 symbols, the win is paid and the Octopus leaves the game.
- If there is no suitable swap combination, the Octopus Wild waits to the left of the columns. The x2 symbol remains in place and new waves are generated until a swap opportunity occurs.
- All Octopus Wild wins are multiplied by 2.
- The Octopus Wild symbol substitutes for the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the columns in the main game and in Free Waves activate Free Waves according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Waves are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round activating Free Waves.
- Additional Free Waves won are automatically added to the current Free Waves.
- At the end of Free Waves, the total win from Free Waves is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Waves.
- If Free Waves is won while the Octopus Wild is waiting for a swap opportunity, the Free Waves will start immediately. When Free Waves has finished the Octopus Wild continues waiting until a swap is made.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick play. Turns the quick play on or off. (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turn on or off the intro screen.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Spacebar to play. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Waves is won. Stops Autoplay when Free Waves is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Waves, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.8%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.