Boom Brothers Game properties
Join the Boom Brothers™ in this explosive mining adventure video slot featuring Free spins and a bonus game with a Railtrack Feature intro.
The game also has a random 2nd chance win feature - you just never know what and when it will happen.
Boom Brothers™ Game Rules
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at different bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value.
- The bet lines are set using the LINES selector.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Free spin and bonus symbols.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Free Spin, 2nd chance feature, and Bonus Game wins are added to bet line wins.
- Some features may not be available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- At the end of the Railtrack feature, the total win from the Railtrack feature is added to any wins from the round that activated the Railtrack feature.
- This game has a 2nd chance win feature that is randomly triggered on a no-win game round - you just never know what will happen, or when. The 2nd chance can also be triggered during free spins.
- 3 or more Free Spin symbols appearing randomly on the reels in the main game activates Free Spins.
- Each Free spin symbol spins and reveals a random number. These numbers are added together and give a result that is between 8 and 50.
- The sum of the numbers revealed is the total amount of Free spins won.
- The multiplier is x3 during Free spins.
- The multiplier does not apply to winnings in the Railtrack feature or bonus game.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- During Free spins each Free spin symbol awards 1 extra Free spin.
- The Free Spin symbol is a Scatter symbol.
- During Free Spins, Free Spin symbols can only appear on reels 3, 4, and 5.
- All feature games can be activated during Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Free Spin symbols.
- 3 railtrack symbols on an active betline on reels 1, 2 and 3 will start the Railtrack Feature.
- The symbols line up to create a rail track, and the last two reels are re-spun.
- The aim is to complete the rail track so that the dwarves can cross the track into the bonus game.
- If the rail track is completed, you win your bet x4 and you enter the bonus game.
- If the rail track is missing one piece, the feature ends and you win your bet x3.
- If the rail track is missing the last two pieces, the feature game ends and you win your bet x2.
- The Railtrack feature plays automatically during Free spins or when the Autoplay function is enabled.
- Three dwarves, each in their own unique mining cart, are in a race to be the first to blast at a rock face. Gems and gold, and of course a bonus coin win await.
- Below the rail tracks, 3 carts appear.
- Click on one of these carts and the cart will reveal diamonds, rubies or gold, and if you're lucky a multiplier for the number of steps to move (max = 3).
- A dwarf will move one or more steps towards the rock face.
- It takes 5 steps for a dwarf to reach the rock face.
- You will be returned to the main game when the bonus game is completed.
- At the end of Bonus Game, the total win from the Bonus Game is added to any wins from the round that activated the Bonus Game.
- The amount of coins won are within the winning range shown for that dwarf.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Bonus Game is won. Stop Autoplay when a Bonus Game is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Intro movie. Turn the intro film on or off.
- Animations. Turn the animations on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjust quality for poor network connection.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 94.6%-96.4%
- The higher the number of bet lines played, the higher the RTP is.
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.