Crusade of Fortune
Crusade of Fortune Game properties
|Layout||5 x 3|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
Welcome to Crusade of Fortune™!
A game that takes you into a classic fantasy world full of adventure, magic, strange beasts, and great heroes. The game gives you the chance to win up to 300,000 coins in the main game and 250,000 coins in the bonus game.
About the Game
Crusade of Fortune™ is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring wild and scatter symbols, free bonus spins and a bonus game.
For each game round, you can choose between different coin values. You can bet 1-20 coins per bet line on up to 20 lines. The minimum bet is one coin on one line, and the maximum bet is 20 coins on all 20 bet lines totalling 400 coins.
Only the highest win on a bet line is paid. Combinations win only if in succession from leftmost to right, except scatter symbols. Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added. Winning combinations of symbols are displayed in the paytable available in the bottom left corner of the video screen.
Special game reel symbols
|A wild symbol that can substitute for any other symbol to complete a winning bet line, except for scatters and bonus wins.|
|A scatter symbol. Wins with scatter symbols pay the multiplier (displayed in the paytable) multiplied by the total bet. In addition, 3+ scatter symbols activates free spins.|
|The bonus symbol. 3+ bonus symbols on a betline activate the bonus game. You can see what the bonus screen looks like by clicking on the FEATURE PREVIEW button to the right of the game buttons.|
How to Play
Place a bet by selecting bet level, bet lines and coin value.
Click BET LEVEL to select how many coins to bet per bet line. Each click adds one coin. The current bet level is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Click BET LINES to select the number of lines to bet on. Each click adds one line to the bet and highlights the bet line on the screen. You can also select bet lines by clicking the bet line symbols on the sides of the video screen. The current number of bet lines is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Click COIN VALUE to select which coin value to use. Each click raises the coin value to the next available value. The current coin value is presented in the display below the game buttons.
Your total bet in coins is displayed in the Bet display to the left of the game buttons, and the total amount of the bet is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. To place the highest bet at once, click MAX BET.
Click to start the game and the cost of your bet is deducted from your account. If you click MAX BET, the reels start spinning automatically. When you win, winning bet lines are highlighted and the amount won is displayed in the game panel at the bottom of the game. The number of coins won is displayed in the Win display to the right of the game buttons.
The winning amount is automatically added to your account and displayed in the game panel and the Win display.
When the wheels are spinning you can press again to stop them.
When you win free spins, click the Start Free Spins button displayed to start the spins. The number of spins remaining is displayed and the free spins are played automatically. If three or more scatter symbols are displayed on a free spin, the spins won are automatically added to the running free spins. All other wins that occur during free spins are tripled, except for bonus game wins.
3 or more bonus symbols on a bet line activate the bonus game. In the bonus game you take on the role of the heroic Warrior prepared for battle against the fierce Orc. You win bonus amounts based on how much damage the Warror inflicts on the Orc, as well as, bonus amounts for successfully blocking the Orc's attacks. You have up to three rounds to kill the Orc and get a bonus treasure win. Each round is played in two stages:
- Stage 1 - Attack the Orc. You click a sword to select your attack: high, middle, or low. The Warrior the attacks the Orc using the strike selected and the Orc blocks the attack using one of the three positions high, medium, low.
Result Description Coin win Critial hit The Warrior inflicts a critial hit and the Orc loses 2/3rds of its life. Yes Hit The Warrior hits the Orc and it loses 1/3rds of its life. Yes Miss The Orc blocks the Warriors's attack. No
- Stage 2 - Defend yourself. You click a shield to select your defense: high, middle, or low. The Orc attacks the Warrior who blocks the strike with the defense position selected.
|Critial hit||The Orc inflicts a critial hit and the Warrior who loses 2/3rds of its life.||No|
|Hit||The Orc hits the Warrior and it loses 1/3rds of its life.||No|
|Block||The Warrior blocks the Orc attack.||Yes|
If you slay the Orc you win the treasure the Orc is carrying, giving an additional coin bonus.
Click the spanner icon in the game panel. Select to enable the following options for the game in the Game Settings menu:
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game History. Click to view your latest game history.
When Autoplay is enabled, click AUTO in the game panel and select the number of rounds to play automatically. When the number of rounds is completed, Autoplay stops. To cancel Autoplay, click STOP. Autoplay stops after the current game round finishes.
Select the following advanced settings for Autoplay use:
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If free spins is won. Stop Autoplay when free spins is won.
- If bonus game is won. Stop Autoplay when bonus game is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
To remove specific Autoplay conditions, clear the appropriate checkbox or click the Reset button.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player is 95.9%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.