Disco Spins Game properties
|Layout||5 x 3|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
Disco Spins™ Game Rules
- Disco Spins™ is a 5-reel, 3-row, 20-bet line video slot featuring 2 Free Spins Modes and a Dance Floor Wild feature.
- The game is played on 20 bet lines (fixed), 1 - 10 levels, and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- MAX BET plays the game at 20 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE. Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- All wins pay on bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
Dance Floor Wild
- Each spin 15 dance floor tiles appear on the reels with a random coloured pattern.
- If the colour of the dance floor tile matches the colour of the Disco Dancer symbol that appears on top of it, the Disco Dancer symbol automatically becomes a Wild symbol (see PAYTABLE for Disco Dancer Symbols and their colours).
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
2 Free Spins Modes
- Scatter symbols can only appear on reels 3, 4 and 5 in the main game, Free Spins and Disco Spins.
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, and 5, in the main game activates Free Spins.
- If Free Spins is activated, 1 of 2 Free Spins modes can be selected to play.
- Select to play either the Disco Spins mode or a regular Free Spins mode by clicking on a ball or a SELECT button.
- The Disco Spins mode and the regular Free Spins mode are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
Disco Spins Mode
- If selected, the Disco Spins mode begins with 10 Disco Spins.
- Only Disco Dancer symbols and Scatter symbols can appear on the reels (see PAYTABLE for Disco Dancer symbols).
- Additional Disco Spins can be won during Disco Spins.
- 2 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, or 5 in Disco Spins activate 3 additional Disco Spins.
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, or 5 in Disco Spins activate 10 additional Disco Spins.
- Additional Disco Spins won are automatically added to the current Disco Spins.
- At the end of Disco Spins, the total win from Disco Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Disco Spins.
Regular Free Spins Mode
- If selected, the regular Free Spins mode begins with 15 Free Spins.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay win amount x3.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during the regular Free Spins mode.
- 2 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, or 5 in the regular Free Spins mode activate 3 additional Free Spins.
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 3, 4, or 5 in the regular Free Spins mode activate 15 additional Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins won are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
Autoplay Free Spins
- To set Autoplay Free Spins options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- Select Disco Spins. Automatically plays the Disco Spins mode if Free Spins are won.
- Select Free Spins. Automatically plays the regular Free Spins Mode if Free Spins are won.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.