Fruit Shop Game properties
Fruit Shop™ Game Rules
- Fruit Shop™ is a highly energetic video slot with 5-reels and 15-bet lines. Classic features include Wild substitutions with a x2 multiplier and a Free Spins multiplier of x2.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines, bet level, and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).
- MAX BET plays the game at 15 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds (alternatively, click the AUTO button).
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- Alternatively, click any symbol on the reels during the main game to view a mini paytable for that symbol.
- Wild symbols substitute for all symbols.
- In both the main game and during the Free Spins, Wild symbols appear on reels 2, 3 and 4.
- Bet line wins with Wilds are x2.
- Only one Wild multiplier is applied per bet line win.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is selected to be paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- COINS displays the number of coins the player has available to wager.
- Bet line wins with matching fruit symbols award Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- During Free Spins any winning combinations with matching symbols award extra Free Spins according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Spins end when there are no remaining Free Spins and no new wins are generated.
- Bet line wins in Free Spins pay x2.
- In Free Spins, bet line wins with Wilds pay Wild multiplier x Free Spins multiplier.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY in the keypad or AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the effects played during events on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 94.05%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.