Golden Shamrock Game properties
- Golden Shamrock™ is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring Free spins, Scatter wins and expanding Wild substitutes.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 10 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol on reels 2, 3 or 4 expands to cover the entire reel when completing winning bet lines.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols activate Free Spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of Free spins and the multiplier.
- Free Spins pay win x multiplier (1-5) displayed in the game.
- In Free Spins, 2 or more Scatters activate additional Free Spins or multiplier.
- Click a scatter to reveal the number of additional Free spins or multiplier.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- The multiplier is automatically added to the current multiplier.
- Maximum multiplier is 5.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%