Haul of Hades
Haul of Hades Game properties
|Min Bet||0.4 (40)|
Book of Stars will lead you into the infinite world of the stars. With our adventurous researcher, you can discover helios, the Sun God, Nyx, the night, the wise owl and of course the Book of Stars, which will not only unlock the secret of the starry sky for you, but also bring you closer to the glittering winnings in the skies!
Your aim is to land 5 identical symbols along a win line. Winning combinations start on the first reel on the left and run along an active win line to the last reel on the right in the regular game. To win, the symbols must land side by side without any of the other symbols between them. The Book substitutes all other symbols and can therefore complete a winning combination.
Free spins with bonus symbols
- The Book of Stars will show you the way to glittering treasures in the starry sky: Land 3 or more Book symbols anywhere on the reels to trigger 10 free spins with an extra bonus symbol. Your current bet level in the normal game is also used in the free spins.
- A bonus symbol is randomly chosen when you enter your first free spin. As long as the bonus symbol appears enough times to trigger a win, it will expand out and cover all positions on the reel. Following this, all other reels will fade away, so that a continuous winning combination forms and you will receive all line wins. The bonus symbol has the same value in free spins as it does in the normal game. You can view the exact amount by clicking on the ‘Paytable’ button.
Upon launching the game, select how much credit you wish to have available for the gaming session. This amount will be displayed as 'Credit' during the game.
Once the game is launched, you can adjust the game settings individually:
- Click on the 'Bet’ or 'Bet/Line’ buttons to choose your line bets. You can increase or decrease the amount using the arrow keys. Please note: You can only adjust the amount within the minimum or maximum bet limits.
- You can adjust the number of lines in the same way by clicking on ‘Lines’. In some games you can select exactly how many lines you wish to play with (1, 2, 3, 4, etc.), while in others you can only adjust the number of lines in increments of 5 (e.g. 5, 10 or 15 lines). If a game has a fixed number of lines, this cannot be changed.
- Click on the 'Paytable' button to see an overview of what you could win. The potential winnings based on your current bet are displayed here.
- The menu symbols in the top right corner of the game enable you to adjust the sound settings, open the help menu or exit the game.
Click ‘Start’ to begin each round. ‘Autostart’ begins each round automatically until you deactivate it by clicking on ‘Stop’.
If you win, you have the opportunity to gamble and potentially double your winnings. The odds are 50:50.
The Gamble Game varies from one slot machine to the next.
‘Gamble’ Button – the most common variant in our slot machines: This appears as soon as you win. Clicking on the ‘Gamble’ button launches the Gamble Game. If you do not wish to gamble, simply click on ‘Take’.
Heart and Club gamble symbols: In some games, a Heart and Club are displayed below the slot machine. They become active as soon as you win, flashing alternately. By clicking on one of the two symbols, you will bet your winnings again in the Gamble Game.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.01%.