Pandora's Box Game properties
|Layout||5 x 3|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
- Pandora's Box™ is a 5-reel, 20-line, multiple coin video slot featuring scatter wins, Free spins, wild substitutes and a special Golden Wild substitute.
- You can play 1 to 20 bet lines at 1 to 4 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the pre-selected coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level. This amount is also multiplied by any applicable multipliers.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Wild wins are doubled (x2) when substituting other symbols.
- Golden Wild appears on the 3rd reel. Golden Wild substitutes for all symbols, except Scatters, and pays win amount x4 when substituting regular symbols.
- Scatter wins pay total bet x multiplier.
- Scatter wins are paid independent of bet lines selected.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- Game History is not available when PLAYING FOR FUN.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols activate 10 or more Free Spins.
- Free spins are played at the same bet as the round activating Free spins.
- Additional Free Spins can be won during Free Spins.
- These Free Spins are automatically added to the current Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are tripled (x3). ( Excludes additional Free spins.)
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Ambience sound. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 95.1%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.