Reel Gems Game properties
Reel Gems is a five reel and two hundred and fifty coin slot machine.
Regular and special symbols
- Regular symbols
- Wild symbol
- Scatter symbol
- Bonus features and games
- Free Spins bonus game
- Respin feature
- Game play and advanced features
Regular symbols are all symbols on the reels that do not have a bonus feature but complete regular winning combinations on enabled pay ways.
Regular symbol rules:
- Matching symbols must be next to each other on an enabled pay way.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so one symbol must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth or fifth slot reel does not pay out.
- Regular payouts depend on the number of coins you bet per spin. For each spin, the bet amount you choose is automatically multiplied by the bet multiplier.
The Reel Gems symbol is a wild symbol. Wild symbol substitution rules:
- This symbol only appears on reels 2 and 4.
- This symbol does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- Does not create its own winning combination.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per pay way. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
The Diamond Ring symbol is a scatter symbol. Scatter symbol rules:
- This symbol completes a winning scatter combination when two or more appear on the reels.
- This symbol cannot be substituted by the wild symbol.
- Scatter payouts depend on your total bet.
- Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If you have a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on consecutive reels to win.
- Three or more Diamond Ring symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins bonus game
Three or more Diamond Ring symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bonus game.
Free Spins bonus game rules:
- You are awarded fifteen free spins.
- All wins are tripled during the free spins.
- The last bet you placed in the game is used as the free spins bet amount.
- The Free Spins bonus game can be re-activated during the free spins.
- So, if three or more Diamond Ring symbols are scattered on the reels during the free spins, you are awarded additional free spins. The extra free spins are added to the remaining number of free spins.
- The Respin feature is not available during free spins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added to regular wins.
Respin featureThe Respin feature enables you to respin a reel, while holding the other reels. Feature rules:
- You can respin a reel at the end of any spin for an additional cost. The cost is calculated in credits. The cost of a respin is calculated separately for each reel. The cost per respin does not indicate a greater or lesser chance of winning. Changing the coin size affects the calculation of the respin cost. So, if you change your coin size after a spin, the Respin feature is disabled until you spin again. You can respin a reel multiple times. You are only paid out for new winning combinations that are formed as a result of a respin. The Respin feature is not available during free spins and AutoPlay.
Playing the gameThe objective of the game is to spin the reels so the symbols form a winning combination on the pay way. In this game:
- All 243 pay ways are permanently enabled.
All pay ways are permanently enabled for every spin, so you cannot select or de- select pay ways.
All bet amounts are automatically multiplied by a 25 bet multiplier. So, if you bet 1 coin, you are betting 1 coin x 25 = 25 total coins bet per spin.
For each spin, the bet amount you choose is automatically multiplied by the bet multiplier.
You can bet up to 10 coins per spin.
All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination.
All payout table win amounts in PlayCheck are displayed in coins.
The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
Only one winning combination is paid out per pay way. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a pay way, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
If winning symbol combinations are displayed on multiple pay ways, you are paid out for each combination.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.52%.