Super 80s Game properties
|Layout||5 x 4|
|Devices||Desktop / Mobile / Tablet|
The Super Eighties™ Game Rules
- The Super Eighties™ is a 5-reel, 4-row, 40-bet line multiple-coin video slot with classic sounds and imagery from the 1980's.
- The game features scatter wins, Free spins, and Stacked wilds.
- You can play 1 to 40 bet lines at 1 to 5 bet levels.
The spin button plays the game at the current bet lines and bet level.
- MAX BET plays the game at the maximum bet lines, highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTO automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown in the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Wild symbol substitutes for all symbols except scatter symbols.
- Multiple Wild symbols on each reel line up to create Stacked Wilds.
- 3 Scatter symbols pay total bet x2.
- All wins pay on selected bet lines only, except for wins with Scatter symbols.
- Only the highest win per active bet line is paid.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from leftmost to right.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- The more bet lines are selected, the greater the chances to win with Stacked wilds.
- Game History is not available in PLAYING FOR FUN mode.
- 3 Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on reels 2, 3, and 4, in the main game or Free Spins round activate 5 Free Spins.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and the same number of lines as the round that activated Free Spins.
- In Free Spins, coin wins are multiplied by 2.
- In Free Spins, 3 Scatter symbols pay total bet x2 and awards 5 additional Free Spins.
- Scatter wins are added to any bet line wins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the total win from Free Spins is added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTO in the game panel, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stop Autoplay when you win in a round.
- If Free Spins is won. Stop Autoplay when Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stop Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stop Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stop Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Sound effects. Turn on or off sound effects played for events.
- Background music. Turn on or off the background soundtrack.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history
Note: Some casinos may operate without all of the listed game settings.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.5%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.