Tomb Raider Game properties
About Tomb Raider
Tomb Raider is a five reel game, fifteen payline, and seventy-five coinslot machine, with:
- A wild symbol
- A scater symbol
- A Free Spins bonus game
- A Tomb bonus game
- You can bet up to five coins per payline
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays
Wild Symbol Rules
- The Tomb Raider symbol is a wild symbol.
- Does not substitute for the scatter symbol.
- Does not substitute for the Idol symbol.
- Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enable payline.
- Only one winning combination is paid out per payline. If there is more than one possible winning combination on a payline, you are paid out the value of the highest combination only.
Scatter Symbol Rules
Lara symbol is a scatter symbol.
- Completes a winning scatter combination when two or more appear on the reels
- Cannot be substituter by the wild symbol
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet.
- Scatter wins are added to regular wins. If You ahave a scatter win and a regular win, you are paid out for both wins, as the scatter symbol does not need to appear on consecutive reels to win.
- Three or more Lara symbols scattered on the reels active the Great Hall of Spins bonus game.
Tomb Bonus Game Rules
- Three or more Idol symbols displayed in a line on an enabled payline, activate Tomb bonus game.
- A least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth, of fifth slot reel does not activate the bonus game.
- You can win up to 2500 coins.
- You choose objects to reveal random bonus win amounts.
- The number of symbols that activate the bonus game indicates the number of objects you can choose.
- The win shown in the bous game are already multiplied by the number of coins you bet per payline. Only the bonus win amount is displayed.
- You win the total of all the bonus win amounts revealed.
- The Tomb bonus game can be activated during the Free Spins bonus game.
- Winnings are automatically collected at the end of the bonus game.
- Bonus game wins are added to regular wins.
Free Spins Bonus Game Rules
- Three or more Lara symbols scattered on the reels, activate the Free Spins bounus game.
- You are awarded ten free spins
- All regular wins are tripled during the free spins.
- All the bets and paylines played in the free spins are the same as the spin that activated the bonus game.
- Free spins can be re-activated during the bonus game.
- The Tomb bonus game can be activated during the free spins.
- The Tomb bonus game wins are not multiplied during the free spins.
- Winnings are automatically collected during the bonus game.
- Scatter and bonus wins are added ti regular wins
Betting and Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination on each enabled payline only, expect for scatter wins
- Winning Scatter combinations can appear in any position on the reels
- Scatter bonus wins are added to regular wins
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right, so at least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second, third, fourth of fifth slot reel does not pay out. The symbols must be next to each other on an enabled payline.
- All payout tables display the number of coins that are won for each combination. The total number of coins paid out depends on the number of coins you play per payline
- Regular wins are calculated by taking number of coins won, multiplied by the number of coins played per payline
- Scatter wins are calculated by multiplying the scatter symbol combination payout by the total number of regular coins bet
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The forula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays
The RTP is 94.10%.