Wild Water Game properties
Wild Water™ Game Rules
- Wild Water™ is a 5-reel 20-bet line video slot featuring Wild substitutions, Free Spins, stacked symbols and special Surf Team and Surf's Up bonus wins.
- The game is played with 20 bet lines (fixed), bet levels 1-10 and different coin values.
- The bet level is set using the LEVEL selector.
- The coin value is set using the COIN VALUE selector.
- COINS displays the number of coins available to wager.
- MAX BET plays the game at 20 bet lines, the highest bet level, and the current coin value.
- AUTOPLAY automatically plays the game for the selected number of rounds.
- Winning combinations and payouts are made according to the PAYTABLE.
- A bet line win in coins is equal to the value shown on the PAYTABLE multiplied by the bet level.
- Bet level is the number of coins bet per bet line.
- A bet line win in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- Bet line wins pay if in succession from the leftmost reel to the rightmost reel.
- Only the highest win per bet line is paid.
- Simultaneous wins on different bet lines are added.
- All coin wins apply to bet line wins, Surf Team and Surf’s Up bonus wins only.
- In both the main game and Free Spins, surfer symbols appear as stacked symbols on the reels (see paytable page 4 for surfer symbols).
- A stacked symbol is a symbol that either partially covers a reel (1 or 2 positions on a reel), or covers all 3 positions on a reel.
- Stacked symbols will be fully or partially displayed depending on how the reel lands.
- Any part of a stacked surfer symbol included in a winning bet line pays according to the paytable.
Surf Team and Surf's Up Bonus Wins
- In both the main game and in Free Spins, Surf Team and Surf’s Up bonus wins are activated when any combination of all 5 surfer symbols or all 5 different surfer symbols appear on all 5 reels.
- All 5 different surfer symbols appearing as stacked symbols of 3 on all 5 reels pay the current bet x200.
- Any combination of 5 surfer symbols appearing as stacked symbols of 3 on all 5 reels pay the current bet x20.
- Surf Team and Surf’s Up bonus wins in coins is equal to the current bet multiplied by the applicable bonus win multiplier (x200 or x20).
- Surf Team and Surf’s Up bonus wins in currency is equal to the win in coins multiplied by the coin value.
- A Surf’s Up bonus win cannot be won simultaneously with a Surf Team bonus win.
- Bet line wins are added to any Surf Team and Surf’s Up bonus wins.
Surf Team Bonus Win
Surf’s Up Bonus Win
- Wild symbols can appear on any reel in the main game and in Free Spins and substitute for all symbols except Scatter symbols.
- Wild symbol substitution pays the highest possible winning combination on a bet line according to the PAYTABLE.
- In Free Spins, Wild symbols automatically expand to cover the entire reel they appear on if resulting in a bet line win.
- Wild symbols cannot substitute surfer symbols to complete Surf Team or Surf’s Up bonus wins.
- 3 or more Scatter symbols appearing anywhere on the reels in the main game activate Free Spins.
- The number of Free Spins won is according to the PAYTABLE.
- Free Spins are played at the same bet level and coin value as the round that activated Free Spins.
- Additional Free Spins cannot be won during Free Spins.
- Free Spin wins are added to any bet line wins.
- TOTAL WIN displays any wins during Free Spins added to any wins from the round that activated Free Spins.
- At the end of Free Spins, the game returns to the round that activated Free Spins.
- The table below lists the different buttons found in the game and describes their functions.
|Click to start a game round at the current bet level and coin value (alternatively, press the spacebar).|
|Click to open the game settings menu and select game options. Refer to Game Settings section below.|
|Click to mute the game sounds or use the slider to adjust the sound volume.|
|Click to open the game rules.|
|Click to open the Autoplay settings menu and play the game automatically. Select the number of spins to Autoplay or open the Advanced Settings to configure stop Autoplay options.|
|Click to view the PAYTABLE.|
|Click the arrows pointing to the left or right to scroll through the PAYTABLE pages. Click the centre button to return to the game.|
Game Setting Options
- To access game settings, click the spanner icon in the game panel.
- Quick spin. Turns the Quick spin option on or off (not available in all casinos).
- Intro screen. Turns the intro screen on or off.
- Ambience sound. Turns the background soundtrack on or off.
- Sound effects. Turns the game sound effects on or off.
- Graphics quality. Adjusts the graphic quality for optimal performance.
- Spacebar to spin. Turns the spacebar function on or off.
- Game history. Click to view your latest game history (not available when PLAYING FOR FUN).
Advanced Autoplay Options
- To set advanced autoplay options click AUTOPLAY, and then click Advanced settings.
- On any win. Stops Autoplay if a round is won.
- If Free Spins is won. Stops Autoplay if Free Spins is won.
- If single win exceeds. Stops Autoplay when the amount you win exceeds or equals the amount you specify.
- If cash increases by. Stops Autoplay if cash increases by the amount you specify.
- If cash decreases by. Stops Autoplay if cash decreases by the amount you specify.
- Click Reset to clear all selected Stop Autoplay options.
- Note: When changing Autoplay settings during a game round or Free Spins, all settings will take effect once the game round or feature is completed.
- Note: If you are disconnected while playing, all Autoplay settings will return to default when you reload the game.
Return to Player
- The theoretical return to player for this game is 96.4%
- The following game features and settings may be subject to the terms and conditions of the gaming site. For more information on the following, refer to the gaming website:
- The procedures used to manage unfinished game rounds.
- The time after which inactive game sessions automatically end.
- In the event of malfunction of the gaming hardware/software, all affected game bets and payouts are rendered void and all affected bets refunded.