CashSplash 3 Reel
CashSplash 3 Reel Game properties
|Layout||3 x 1|
CashSplash is a three reel, one payline, and three coin slot machine, with
- A wild, multiplier symbol.
- A progressive jackpot
- The only coin size available is a 1 credit coin.
- Malfunctions void all play and pays.
Wild, Multiplier Symbol Rules
- The CashSplash symbol is a wild, multiplier symbol.
- Doubles the payout of any combination it completes as a wild symbol.
- Quadruples the payout of any combination two symbols complete as wild symbols.
- Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols complete as wild symbols.
- Creates its own winning combination when multiple symbols appear in a line on an enabled payline. These payouts are not multiplied.
Progressive Jackpot Rules
- Three CashSplash symbols displayed in a line on the payline wins the progressive jackpot.
- To qualify for the progressive jackpot, you must bet three coins per spin.
- The value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in credits. not coins.
- Progressiva games are only available for real players.
- When the progressive jackpot is won, all players worldwide are notified and the jackpot resets to a fixed minimum value.
- All progressive winnings are subject fo final confirmation by the casino an the software supplier. Their decision is final and no correspondance will be entered into.
- The casino has taked every possible precausion to ensure that the Progressive value displayed in the game matches the value on the casino server.
- The Progressive jackpot value on the server is used when the progressive jackpot is paid out.
- The casino managment and software supplier have the right to change or amend any of these rules and registrations at their descretion. If the casino managment and software supplier waiver any of these rules and regulations, this does not mean they will automatically be waived in the future.
Betting annd Payout Rules
- Winnings are paid out on the highest combination only.
- Regular winning combinations pay out from left-to-right. At least one of the symbols must be displayed on the first slot reel. A symbol combination starting from the second or third slot reel does not pay out.
- All figures in the game payout table show the number of coins that are won for each combination.
- The value of the progressive jackpot is displayed in credits, not coins.
- All other payouts are in coins.
- The number of credits won is dependent on the total number of coins won multiplied by the coin size you select.
- The formula to calculate the conversion of your coins to credits is: number of coins x coin size played = amount in credits.
- Malfunctions void all plays and pays.
The theoretical return to player for this game is 91.51%.