Looking for more seats and better gaming? EnergyCasino partnered with Evolution to bring you Energy Blackjack 1 due to the incredibly high demand for more seats on top-shelf blackjack tables. Now, you can enjoy the best of blackjack gameplay on a dedicated EnergyCasino table — grab a seat or bet behind any of the players to enjoy your favourite game in an all-new setting!
About Energy Blackjack 1
The Energy Blackjack 1 Live Casino table is brought to you by Evolution, the industry’s leading game provider, and is EnergyCasino’s first dedicated live blackjack table. Professional live dealers will guide every moment of gameplay, offering an exceptional experience on this S17 table. Let’s have a look at Energy Blackjack 1 gameplay and rules to help you get started!
The objective in blackjack is to obtain a hand value of no more than 21 (or closest to it) while beating the dealer’s total. After the betting window closes, the game presenter will deal one face-up card to each player and to the house. Next, the presenter deals a second face-up card to all players, but the dealer’s second card will be dealt face down. Players must gauge the likelihood of winning their hand against the dealer’s upcard, which calls for strategic thinking and smart bets!
After the initial cards have been dealt, the players will have to make one of several decisions: to stand, hit, split or double down. Standing will conclude your turn without drawing an additional card, and hitting will add one more card to your hand. Splitting is available on a pair or two cards of equal value, such as J-J or 10-J. Players can double down on any two initial cards, which means that the wager is doubled in exchange for only one more card.
Players can also place optional side bets on the Energy Blackjack 1 table:
Perfect Pairs — This bet wins if your first two cards comprise any pair, such as two queens or two fours. There are three types of pairs, each one with a different payout.
- A perfect pair pays 25:1 and must have the same suit, such as two jacks of spades.
- A coloured pair pays 12:1 and must have a pair of the same colour, like a jack of hearts and a jack of diamonds.
- A mixed pair pays 6:1 for a pair with mixed suits and colours, such as a jack of hearts and a jack of clubs.
21+3 — This side bet gives you a chance to win if your first two cards and the dealer’s upcard comprise any of the following winning hands: suited trips, straight flush, three of a kind, straight and flush.
- Suited trips is an identical triplet, such as three jacks of hearts, and pays 100:1.
- A straight flush is a numerical sequence of the same suit, such as 10, jack and queen of spades, and pays 40:1.
- Three of a kind pays 30:1 and is a hand of three cards of the same value but different suits, such as one jack of hearts, one of diamonds and one of spades.
- A straight is a numerical sequence of different suits, such as 10 of spades, jack of diamonds and queen of hearts. A straight will pay 10:1.
- A flush is any hand of non-sequential cards of the same suit, such as two, nine and jack of clubs. A flush pays 5:1.
Energy Blackjack 1 Rules
On the Energy Blackjack 1 Live Casino table, you play against the house and not other players. To get started, take one of the seven seats or opt to bet on a hand dealt to another player! Here’s a quick breakdown of the game’s rules:
- Energy Blackjack 1 is played with eight 52-card decks.
- Cards 2-10 are worth their numerical value, face cards are worth 10, and the ace can be one or 11 (depending on the hand’s total).
- The dealer must stand on 17.
- Players can double down on any two initial cards, but doubling down after a split is not permitted.
- Players can split initial cards of equal value, but only one split per hand is allowed.
- Only one card will be dealt to each split ace.
- Insurance pays 2:1 and is offered when the live dealer shows an ace.
- Blackjack pays 2:1.
- The payouts for bet behind wagers are identical to ordinary bets; the hand’s outcome is shared between the player and all who bet behind that hand.
Bonuses And Special Features In Energy Blackjack 1
The only bonus bets in Energy Blackjack 1 are the optional side bets, Perfect Pairs and 21+3. A bet on Perfect Pairs will pay 6:1, 12:1 and 25:1 for mixed pairs, coloured pairs and perfect pairs, respectively. The payouts for the 21+3 bet range from 5:1 to 100:1, awarded for forming three-card hands from your first two cards and the dealer’s upcard. This S17, NDAS blackjack table also offers insurance, which pays 2:1.
On top of the already fantastic gameplay, EnergyCasino players can enjoy exclusive Live Casino bonuses and events, like Reload bonuses or the Speedy Live tournament. Casino bonus availability may vary by jurisdiction, so check out the ‘Promotions’ page to see which incredible bonus offers you can claim.
Ever found yourself longing for more seats on the best blackjack tables from Evolution? EnergyCasino players can now enjoy exceptional, classic blackjack in an all-new setting hosted by the industry’s most renown Live Casino game provider. Energy Blackjack 1 is an exclusive table, available only at EnergyCasino — so make sure to grab your seat and experience the crème de la crème of authentic blackjack gameplay.
⭐What is Energy Blackjack 1?
The Energy Blackjack 1 Live Casino game is a dedicated blackjack table exclusively available at EnergyCasino. Energy Blackjack 1 is an S17, NDAS table that pays 3:2 on blackjack and offers insurance.
⭐How to play Energy Blackjack 1?
The gameplay rules are identical to classic blackjack; the only difference is that the game is played against the house and not other players. Energy Blackjack 1 is played with eight decks, and the dealer must stand on 17. Players are dealt two face-up cards each, while the dealer receives one upcard and one hole card. Players aim to obtain a hand with a value closest to 21, without surpassing it (busting), and while beating the dealer’s total. On the Energy Blackjack 1 table, players can stand, hit, split, double down or take insurance.
⭐Can you play Energy Blackjack 1 online for real money?
Yes, you can. Only real wagers are accepted on the Energy Blackjack 1 table, and the minimum wager is €1 (or currency equivalent).
⭐Where to play Energy Blackjack 1 for real money?
The Energy Blackjack 1 Live Casino game is exclusively available at EnergyCasino — you can enjoy this fantastic table only at our Live Casino! Register at EnergyCasino to get access to hundreds of extraordinary Live Casino table and card games, as well as live game shows, along with a myriad of special bonuses and online casino promotions. Our players can benefit from recurring Deposit Bonus offers and participate in competitive Live Casino tournaments to win cash prizes or bonus funds. Check the ‘Promotions’ page to see which bonuses are available in your jurisdiction.
⭐Why is Energy Blackjack 1 so popular?
Due to popular demand, EnergyCasino partnered with Evolution to bring you more seats and the best of blackjack gameplay in Energy Blackjack 1. Grab a seat or bet behind another player on this exclusive Live Casino table; we can’t wait to see you there!
⭐How to win in Energy Blackjack 1?
Energy Blackjack 1 is a game of chance; thus, there is no sure-fire method that guarantees a win. Energy Blackjack 1 gameplay does not differ from classic blackjack tables, so players may employ their preferred strategies or follow online tables and guides. Be mindful of your gameplay decisions, limit your bankroll and use online tools, like blackjack charts, that may help you make strategically advantageous decisions.
⭐How does Energy Blackjack 1 work?
Energy Blackjack 1 works like any classic game of blackjack. Players must obtain a hand total closest to 21 without busting and while trumping the dealer’s hand. Two face-up cards will be dealt to you, the player, and the dealer will receive one card face up and the other face down. Use the dealer’s upcard to gauge whether or not your hand is likely to win, then make the appropriate decision: hit or stand. On the Energy Blackjack 1 table, players can also split cards of equal value, double down or take insurance.
- Energy Blackjack 1 Propriétés du jeu
- Nom Energy Blackjack 1
- Gain maximum (pièces) 0
- Mise minimale (mise maximale) 0
- Mise en page
- Lignes de paiement 0
- Dispositifs pris en charge Bureau, Mobile
- Technologie HTML5